Our Chinese Medicine doctors in china naturally specialises in the treatment of reproductive disorders, infertility, IVF support before and after embryo transfer, also to prevent miscarriages. Our Richmond clinic has a high pregnancy success rate when treating infertility. All these outstanding results were achieved with Peripatetic acupuncture and Special formula of Chinese herbal mixture developed by our Doctors which assists to optimize your fertility and increases the chance of success throughout the IVF procedure.
Peripatetic acupuncture and Special Chinese herbal mixture can help to:
- Improve ovarian and follicular function to produce better quality eggs.
- Increase blood circulation as well as Qi (energy) flow to the endometium.
- Increase the lining of uterus and sensitivity of ovary.
- Reduce stress from the patient and achieve sense of well being and reduce the negative effects of stress on hormones.
- Decrease the rates of miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies by regulating internal balance.
- Improve semen densities in male factor infertility.
- Prepare for the conception in IUI, IVF, enhance implantation and pregnancy rates.
- Reduce many unaware side effects from IVF stimulation.
- Strengthen function of internal organs to boost immune system.
CHINATURALLY HAS HUNDREDS OF SUCCESSFULL CASES, WE HAVE LOTS OF EXPERIENCE IN TREATING INFERTILIITY, REPRODUCTIVE DISORDERS. OUR TREATMENT IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE.
WHAT CAUSES INFERTILITY?
There are many potential causes of infertility, and fertility problems can affect either the man or the woman. However, it is not always possible to identify the cause.
Common causes of infertility in women include lack of regular ovulation (the monthly release of an egg), blockage of the fallopian tubes and endometriosis. However, for 25% of couples, the cause is unexplained. In men, the most common cause is poor quality of semen (the fluid containing sperm that is ejaculated during sex).
For some people, leading a healthy lifestyle and staying up to date with regular health checks and tests may help to prevent infertility.
WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN ?
The initial consultation with Doctor is important and necessary. We will take notes of your medical history, the characteristics of your menstrual cycle and your general health. The method of diagnosis from Doctor relies on looking, listening/Smelling, asking and feeling the pulse in order to determine overall condition of the body. All the information will be used to make a treatment plan which is tailored to you as an individual.
The aim of treatment will be, where appropriate, to regulate the cycle and support ovulation or implantation. The medicine may be prescribed as a tea or in pill form. In addition Doctor may recommend lifestyle and dietary changes. A minimum of three months’ treatment can be expected in the case of unexplained infertility. Although with underlying problems such as endometriosis treatment tends to be longer, improvement may be seen in other changes, such as a reduction in the severity of period pain.
We are also happily to work closely with you and your western doctor to develop a specific individualized infertility treatment plan for some special cases to help enhance your IVF treatment and improve your chances for conception.